[Liverpool] access space idea

Sujita Purushothaman sujita at skhot.net
Thu Jul 17 08:01:12 BST 2008

Richard Smedley wrote:
> The key question is whether students
> are interested in such a society: does the fact
> that there isn't one already tell us something?

I cannot answer for UoL but at Liverpool Hope there are students who are
interested in Linux and free software. Some already knew about it, some
were interested when they got to know about it. I expect that as things
get going the Liverpool LUG events might see some new attendees who are
Hope students. However, getting meeting space at Hope would be very
difficult, as even student union facilities have been cut back. Not much
of extra-curricular student activities at Hope as far as I know.

-Sujita