[Liverpool] What's your browser?

David Watson david at planetwatson.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 19:20:21 GMT 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-04 at 19:00 +0000, Richard Smedley wrote:
> If you use Galeon - which was default in GNOME before epiphany came
> along - restarting gives you the option of restoring your session,
> or making a bookmark of all the sites open the previous
> (interrupted) session.

I did use Galeon a while ago, but the session saving in that and firefox
leads to bad habits for me, like not bookmarking anything and just
leaving the tabs open.

> If you use more than one machine, you're still better off with
> something like del.icio.us

I have started using del.icio.us through the Epilicious plugin for
epiphany, although I can't quite get it to sync the bookmarks yet.

--
David Watson - Debian GNU/Linux Developer
david at planetwatson.co.uk, dwatson at debian.org

Jabber: dwatson at planetwatson.co.uk
Web: http://planetwatson.co.uk/blog