[Liverpool] proprietary formats @ liverpool uni

Aidan McGuire amcguire at bluefountain.com
Thu Mar 6 12:56:20 GMT 2008

I would suggest that you write an open letter questioning this
approach and ask people on this list to agree to put their names to
the letter

in the letter you could you could point out they are in effect
excluding people who use other technologies and that this is against
all guidance on interoperabilty as specified by gov guidelines and as
they are supported by public money open to legal challenge. If you
want to draft the letter i can get someone to check it for you.

Aidan