[Liverpool] proprietary formats @ liverpool uni

William Sanders / EFG wsanders at efgroup.net
Thu Mar 6 14:30:14 GMT 2008

Oh, poor Owen !

mht file ? That's an OLD Microsoft format, usually made from Publisher or
Word or something else from Office.

I think Owen's IT people need to audit his machine, and install the
updated toolsets - after all, this is Liverpool, and it's got mondo smart
IT folk on staff.

Apprently Owen isn't taking advantage of the free support he gets through
the IT Staff, so you should remind him that MHT is a deprecated format, no
longer supported by MicroSloth, and he should really re-align himself with
the current toolsets, again - available for FREE at his IT Support desk at
the UNI.

Hopefully Owen is just a small lecturer and not a tenured professor - I'd
be scared to know a tenured professor creates MHT files - I think he'd
need a good talking to from his boss !

Slan ! [Bill]

--
William Sanders / efGroup