[Liverpool] mobile modem

John Bywater johnbywr at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 21 16:27:03 GMT 2008

Hi Everybody

I am presently using a usb ZTE mf 622 modem with a mobile phone company.
The speeds that I am getting are rather pathetic. So I have been looking to
see if I can find some way of making the modem work better.
It seems that the generic usbserial driver has a throughput limit, and I
understand that it is possible to increase the throughput speed. I have
looked at various sites to see if I could get any update on the driver,
without success todate. I am at present using Suse 10.3.
Has anybody got any suggestions?
Any help would be most welcome.

John Bywater