[Liverpool] Meeting Followup

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Thu Oct 2 12:30:47 UTC 2008

Just a quick followup to last nights social, we had a good turnout and
the banter was flowing, as well as the beer.

Heres a few interesting nuggets from last night:

* "The Hub" / Mello Mello, myself, Joanne, Graeme and Dan have all put
in some work into the place, but it is nowhere near ready.

* Adrian McEwen showed me John's project, mapme.at

* Yes, we have a Planet: http://planet.livlug.org.uk, if you want to
be added then drop a mail listed on the frontpage.

Any further interesting bits would be appeciated, as at the meeting
its hard to hear everything thats going on :)

--
Andrew Williams / Nik_Doof
w: http://tensixtyone.com/
e: andy at tensixtyone.com