[Liverpool] Meeting Followup

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Sat Oct 4 09:30:36 UTC 2008

Andrew Williams wrote:
> Just a quick followup to last nights social, we had a good turnout and
> the banter was flowing, as well as the beer.

It was a good night.  And as a result I've signed up to the mailing
list, so figured I'd say hello...

After a decade in exile in East Anglia and Italy, I've just returned to
my native Merseyside and moved to Liverpool.  I'm a freelance developer
working mostly with Ruby on Rails and embedded C/C++, but also dabbling
recently with hardware and the Arduino boards.

I don't regularly run Linux on the desktop, but do use it for my home
server (CentOS-based), PVR (Gentoo mythtv) and in my car (Empeg car stereo).

I'm sure that's more than enough information for now...

Adrian.

--
Booklert - Track your book's rank on Amazon
  http://www.mcqn.com/booklert/

tedium - It's not about making lists, it's about crossing things off
  http://www.mcqn.com/tedium