[Liverpool] RFC: Administration List

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Mon Sep 22 09:33:10 UTC 2008

Good morning all,

Now that the LUG is becoming more active and we're starting to attract
some new members and interest from local people I think it's time we
stepped it up a bit. As you can imagine, organising events can take
some time out of people's lives and we've been able to get here with a
few helpful prods from myself, and a few other individuals who have
also got the ball rolling by organising talks and a location to hold
it. As we progress I expect the group will take greater time and
effort to manage.

Now we have our own hosting and server (aptly named
ringo.livlug.org.uk) and the ability to have numerous mailing lists I
suggest creating a separate list for administration purposes, for
anyone who wishes to have a hand in organising the events and talks,
this way it'll allow discussion to remain focused on organisation
while not interrupting the general talk on the Liverpool list.

Any comments?

--
Andrew Williams / Nik_Doof
w: http://tensixtyone.com/