[Liverpool] RFC: Administration List

Heather Corcoran heather.corcoran at fact.co.uk
Mon Sep 22 09:38:25 UTC 2008

My only comment is an administrative one that this email reminded me of
- can we do next month's on the 8th and not the 1st? I'm not in
Liverpool on the 1st and while I might be able to get someone else at
FACT to let everyone in to the room for a talk, it'd be better if I was
around.

:)

--
Heather Corcoran
Curator

t: + 44 (0)151 707 4425
f: + 44 (0)151 707 4445

http://www.fact.co.uk
Bookings: +44 (0)8707 583217
Information: +44 (0)151 707 4450

FACT is proud to be in LIVERPOOL, EUROPEAN CAPITAL OF CULTURE 2008