[Liverpool] RFC: Administration List

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 19:28:20 UTC 2008

I think it's a reasonable idea to have a separate list to talk about
organisational stuff. I'd be happy to help out a bit if there's stuff that
needs doing, just let me know :) As for the next meet, how about keeping it
the same date as a social meeting and push the planned talk to next month? I
don't know how tightly it's scheduled for future months and how flexible
people are but it might be a good solution for now. Just an idea, I don't
mind really

Dan
linuxoutlaws.com