[Liverpool] Announcement: Liverpool LUG Meeting - 1st April 2009

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 1 14:25:09 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 11:56 +0100, Dan Lynch wrote:
> @Richard - Not sure I can make it for #SmallSteps this week but might
> catch the end as I plan to get to town a bit earlier for some food
> before the LUG this time.

No worries.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to stay after
#SmallSteps for the LUG. This ecological living with
just one car has real disadvantages :-/

I'm also in town 3 hours early, working on the laptop
in the FACT café. If anyone stops in to say hi & you can't
find me I'm on 0779 456 0714

Catch you next time,

 - Richard

--
Richard Smedley                              PRINCE2 Project Management
                                              Sustainable 3rd Sector IT