[Liverpool] 1st April Meeting Follow-up

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 13:23:18 UTC 2009

Ah, I've already replied to Bob's post and a few others before getting to
this in my mail queue :) A very interesting night I thought and I enjoyed it
a lot. Shame I had to leave earlier this time. That pub was small but quite
nice, I think some of the regulars may have been put out that they were
trying to watch the football and we were overrunning "their" pub but the
atmosphere was good.

Nice to see the Sound Network guys there as well, I think there's a lot of
crossover between our groups as I said and it's never very long before i
bring up the subject of microphones, so apologies for that. You know you're
all interested really ;)

See you at the Ubuntu Party later in the month if not before. If I can get
into town on Saturday I may pop in to see how you're getting on. If you need
any help fixing things up for LSC then I'm happy to chip in. Just let me
know. I think it's a great venue for us and we should give a little back to
them if we can.

See ya,

Dan