[Liverpool] i have a spare computer

Lucy lucybridges at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 08:34:03 UTC 2009

2009/4/8 Mahon, James <jamesmahon at breatheeasy-all.com>:
> Hello Andrew
> If you could donate your Apple Mac to Breathe Easy Liverpool North
> We would be most grateful to you.
> Breathe Easy Liverpool North is a small group that help people with
> Breathing disffunctions. The parent group is the British Lung Foundation.
> I manage our website and other communications and publications / office
> requirements.
> I am a member of the Linux Lug albeit not a very active one.
> If you could donate it to us then please email me details .

Hi James,

An earlier email said that the computer had gone. However, old
computers are easy to get hold of, so maybe people can still help out.
Where are you based and what are your requirements? I had a quick look
at your website and it says you have branches all over the North West
including Manchester? I ask because I actually live in South
Manchester..