[Liverpool] Hi!

oscillik oscillik at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 14:17:28 UTC 2009

Hi Stephen,
Just wanted to follow up Chris by saying that I was extremely impressed with
your knowledge and understanding of audio stuff. I've been heavily
interested in music and audio engineering since around the time I was 15,
and I didn't know then as much as you do now. As for your web magickery, you
would far exceed my knowledge as I frittered my youth away on music. It's
too late for me!

Keep up the "geekery" :) Knowledge is power, and all that.

Andrew