[Liverpool] Hi!

Graeme Dyas admin at zabouth.com
Sun Apr 26 14:38:57 UTC 2009

For Production Servers in work i use Debian exclusively.
For testing servers and home I use ubuntu server.
For my Aspire One (netbook) I use Crunch Bang
http://crunchbanglinux.org/(ligthweigth ububntu based distro)
For Main Desktop Vista 64 ultimate (Its used for gaming and has 12gb of ram
so had to be vista :( )