[Liverpool] Hi!

Tim Dobson lists at tdobson.net
Mon Apr 27 23:39:45 UTC 2009

Stephen Mount wrote:
> I would have thought as a linux user group though you'd have different
> views, but still I'm a linux sysadmin for various people, mainly with
> web servers/ security and all sorts. We use Ubuntu in fact for most of
> our DreamCreators servers, with the exception of one or two CentOS boxes
> (booo)
>
> What distros do you use?

eee 901: eeebuntu eeentrepid
old broken medion laptop: gnewsense
desktop: ubuntu intrepid (want to move to debian or gnewsense)
home servers/computing cluster: ubuntu intrepid desktop (video rendering
is what I do [or don't do!] most of)
parent's computer: kubuntu intrepid
grandmother's computer: debian + kde
OM Neo Freerunner: Openmoko 2008.12 + kustomizer 3.0

work: (asterisk pbx systems)
usually ubuntu, occasionally centos or deriv, wish it was all debian for
stability.

work: (xen clusters)
debian and centos hosts
debian, centos and occasional fedora guests.

--
www.tdobson.net
----