[Liverpool] distros etc

Stephen Mount stephen at dreamcreators.co.uk
Tue Apr 28 14:39:13 UTC 2009

I play CSS + HL2DM on my MBP (2.5 core 2 duo / 4gig ddr2 / 8600M GT
512MB) at about 130-140fps using Crossover Games.

This is an acceptable framerate for me - not brilliant. I have not
tested the same game in Windows on it though - but I don't think that
it till have much improvement. Something to try though. :-)