[Liverpool] distros etc

oscillik oscillik at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:52:05 UTC 2009

ahhh but those framerates are theoretical, since most games are capped at
60fps. unless of course you've modified your config files, in which case in
multiplayer that's cheating ;)

and where do you find time to play games? seems you've got your hands full
with school and web commitments :p

On Apr 28, 2009 3:39 PM, "Stephen Mount" <stephen at dreamcreators.co.uk>