[Liverpool] Fw: Liverpool LUG Meeting - 5th August 2009

Vladimir vladimir.jakubovskij at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 08:45:28 UTC 2009

ok, i am bringing two nvidia gpu's (geforce 4 mx400 and a geforce 2 400mhz),
20 metres of a twisted pair,a wireless adsl modem (modem + ethernet switch +
wi-fi) that we could use to setup a wireless access there. the only problem
being that we'd need another machine to setup masquerade. plus bringing some
chunks of ram than might be useful too and a pair of small desktop speakers
:)

.v

p.s. what time everyone getting there?