[Liverpool] Kit for tonight (Was Meeting Reminder)

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Wed Aug 5 10:15:03 UTC 2009

On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 09:45:21AM +0100, Vladimir wrote:
> ok, i am bringing two nvidia gpu's (geforce 4 mx400 and a geforce 2 400mhz),
> 20 metres of a twisted pair,a wireless adsl modem (modem + ethernet switch +
> wi-fi) that we could use to setup a wireless access there. the only problem
> being that we'd need another machine to setup masquerade. plus bringing some
> chunks of ram than might be useful too and a pair of small desktop speakers

I'll be bringing the replacement PC for the office, along with a few HDs
I can scurry up and a bag of tools/parts.

The place already has a WIFI router (its a BT Openworld base station,
the one with the phone included) and the range is decent for the
basement.

> p.s. what time everyone getting there?

We'll be let in at about 7pm, but i'm hoping to get in a little earlier
to drop off the kit. If no one answers at LSC then i'll be in the
Ropewalks.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/