[Liverpool] LSC Support List

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Thu Aug 6 09:31:57 UTC 2009

All,

After last nights shin-dig we seem to have got LSC setup perfectly, bar
one item: support.

After a little think and discussion with various members last night it
seemed the best way to do this was via a support email address. I've
setup the "lsc-cluster" mailing list on the livlug server and i've
provided the email address to all the LSC members.

The list is configured as a open-post list so non-registered users
can post emails to it. It means we may get the odd piece of spam
but it makes it easier for the users.

If you interested in helping support the LSC computers over time, then
please signup on the list and you'll get notification of new mails / issues.

I think this a good interim solution until we decide something a bit
more long lasting.