[Liverpool] August Meeting Review

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 12:38:37 UTC 2009

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 9:15 AM, Andrew Williams <andy at tensixtyone.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 08:43:39AM +0100, Andrew Williams wrote:
> > I've started up a wiki page[1] to detail the machines in there, could you
> > please update the details as required, it would be much appreciated.
>
> Oops, heres the link
>
> http://livlug.org.uk/projects:liverpool_social_centre_cluster

I've added some details about the old desktop I brought along. Was a great
meet but I think you're right that the Welkin wasn't so keen on a large
group. We've outgrown the pub :D There must be a pub nearer that we can use
with some sort of function room or even just enough room in the bar. I'll
get my thinking cap on. If anyone has ideas for something up that end of
town it would be great.

Great to see some folks I only know from the mailing list in person. See you
all again next month hopefully :) If you need any help with setting stuff up
at LSC in the meantime, let me know.