[Liverpool] Liverpool Linux User Group Meeting - 2nd Dec 2009

Ben Arnold iamseawolf at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 16:49:57 UTC 2009

On Thursday 26 November 2009 09:04:30 Andrew Williams wrote:
> Liverpool Linux User Group Meeting - December 2009
> Date Wed December 2nd, 2009 from 7:00pm - 8:00pm
> After any talks are finished will usually stay in the meeting area until
>  8:00pm then head out to a local pub, The pub varies from month to month
>  and usually depends on the size of the crowd. If you arrive late and
>  unsure of where we are then give one of the contacts a ring.

Spreading some festive cheers: if it's a 'Spoons or Lloyds, I have six to
eight vouchers for 50p off a pint of ale (I've used them with cider too, no
complaints). You're welcome to them as they run out on Friday. Should be okay
if you flash my CAMRA membership card but I'll mention to the barkeep that
they'll be about so you won't have to hassle my drinking time :)

Cheers & see you in a few,
Ben