[Liverpool] Christmas Party - Sat 5th Dec, 8pm @ Everyman Bistro

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Thu Dec 3 09:51:23 UTC 2009

Rightyo all,

We've got the event booked for 8pm and we have 10 reserved places, as
mentioned people who signed up on the eventwax page will get preference to
the reserved seats but I don't think we'll have any issues taking over a few
more tables. So don't worry if you've not put your name down, just head on
down.

The event is at the Everyman Bistro[1], which is underneath the Everyman
theatre on Hope Street[2]. We have the tables booked for 8pm but I'll be
there earlier trying to sup down as much of the Hoegaarden as I can (if they
still have it on tap that is).

Later on we can move on to different bar, maybe the Fly In the Loaf which is
just a bit down the road and I think serves real ale as well.

[1] http://www.everyman.co.uk/
[2] http://maps.google.com/places/gb/liverpool/hope-st/11/-everyman-bistro-&-bars

--
Andrew Williams