[Liverpool] Phone Advice

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Thu Dec 24 08:57:48 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 12:31:35AM +0000, Dan Lynch wrote:
> So what's you're thoughts, T-Mobile of O2? Maybe you can suggest another
> network. Orange and Vodafone deals looked rubbish compared to these and
> Three SIMs don't work in the N900, not sure why.

If you don't make calls that often and only send the odd SMS but use the
internet heavily i'd suggest getting a mobile broadband package. On Three i
can use my SIM in a normal phone and make calls and SMS, I just get charged
at PAYG prices.

The Three SIMs is interesting, but I found a intersting post[1], looks like
with firmware 2.2009.47-20.

But, O2, O2 O2 O2, they are the only network up here with real coverage,
T-Mobile has absymal blackspots as does Three, Orange is just bad with
mobile data and Vodafone is bloody expensive in the long run.

[1] http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?s=e6f0e786b4f6de2e44df938e93a3c7a8&p=424968#post424968

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/