[Liverpool] Phone Advice

Bryn Pritchard brynstero at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 07:15:28 UTC 2009

I used to work for Voda. There Dara network is the best fir speed, they
offer upto 7mb speed across the whole country alledgedly but they have
arigourously enforced 500mb data limit per month. O2's data network recently
has been prone to "outages", which have been mostly unexplained, more
detailed info can be found on the register website. Although that said using
my iPhone on O2 has always been a very satisfactory experience.

Ohm Mani Padme Om.