[Liverpool] Feb Meeting Follow-up

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 14:08:14 UTC 2009

The whole meeting went really well I thought. Nice to see the attendance is
going up, we seem to be building quite a strong group of regulars now and of
course it's always good to see new faces too. See you all there next month,
unless any of you are going to the Liverpool Twestival next week? Seems like
quite an interesting event with some great bands and it's all free, you have
to book though and tickets are going fast, so do it now if you're
interested. There was 18 places left when I looked today. There's gonna be a
lot of media there by the looks of it and it's all raising money for charity
as well. I'll see if I can promote the LUG a bit :)

It's in the Leaf Cafe which is opposite the Cain's brewery in town, the same
place they had the social after the Liverpool Barcamp. Should be a lof of
fun, it's a week today - http://liverpool.twestival.com/

See you at the next meet if not before, take it easy

Dan