[Liverpool] Retro Computing

oscillik oscillik at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 10:38:48 UTC 2009

Atari computers, specifically the Atari Falcon030

As a musician workking with MIDI synthesizers, an Atari Falcon030 running
Emagic Logic 2.5 is the ONLY choice for the discerning musician ;)

Unfortunately I was stupid enough to sell it along with most of my
equipment a few years back, but I still have some Atari STe machines.

Not to mention my Psion obsession which includes the (rare) 32mb Series
5mxPRO and the new netBook.

I always wanted to get into the Amiga side, as the Atari's forte was MIDI
and the Amiga's being sampling. Octamed!

--- osc