[Liverpool] Retro Computing

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 16:30:07 UTC 2009

I use a USB keyboard at the moment, it's an M-Audio Keystation and works
natively on Linux. I use 64 Studio as my favourite music distro but new ones
are coming out all the time. I used to use the joystick port adapters in the
old days and I would think they should still be supported in the kernel
still. The Creative cards used to work that way and I'm pretty sure all
Soundblaster or Audigy cards would be fully supported. I'm not 100% sure
though might be worth double checking the hardware you want to use online.

Not sure if that's any help but hopefully so