[Liverpool] My mistake

oscillik oscillik at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 13:02:57 UTC 2009

Well, i'm relatively new to the LivLUG (only been to the past two),
but I'm going to be making ever effort to attend every time.

For me, it's just a great way to mix with people who have similar
interests, differing views, and meeting new people. It's a great way
to get help from someone. I am not a coder of any kind, so I'm hoping
to learn things from the people who attend, and although there's
probably little I can offer, I would hope to help someone else learn
something too.

finding out that there's so many Linux users in my local area is quite
refreshing :)