[Liverpool] Replacement PC for LSC

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 31 12:59:58 UTC 2009

Andrew Williams wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 09:34:24PM +0100, Tim Dobson wrote:
>> I've got a stack of Pentium two's.. mostly old compaq desktops that
>> people are welcome to.
>
> Are they small form factor cases? The area the LSC has for computers
> is quite cramped, it was bad enough with 3 full tower PCs.

Do you have enough client PCs for this, I have some
spare PII/128MB small-ish case Compaqs available
for thin client use if they're still needed.

  - Richard

--
Richard Smedley   Dip.Hort.(Kew) MI Hort

                Social Media & Accessible Web for small Orgs
0779 456 07 14                   http://GoodGNUs.org/courses

http://twitter.com/RichardSmedley  Sustainable 3rd Sector IT
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardsmedley
                            http://identi.ca/richardsmedley/