[Liverpool] [Fwd: [GeekUp] FREE 3G USB Dongle]

oscillik oscillik at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 10:35:51 UTC 2009

yeah, i noticed that it makes a backup too. spent a while looking for
it and gave up.

Thanks for the offer, but it looks like they're using address as an
identifier - tried ordering another one under my mom's name and card
details - it refused to order!

It's ok, i might ask my sister to order one and pick it up from her next month.

One other strange thing - my Huawei E220 is capable of 7.6Mbps (after
having updated the 3 firmware a while back) whereas the ZTE MF627
seems only capable of 3.6Mbps. No firmware updates for this one at all
anywhere on the 3 site.