[Liverpool] Linux Multimedia Studio

Jérôme Fuselier jerome.fuselier at free.fr
Mon Jun 22 13:26:14 UTC 2009

The sound was much better on my computer when I tried it "live". This is
probably due to their screencast (or to my bad ears :) ).

Do you manage to use Rebirth under linux ? I don't know TB-303, TR-808
and TR-909 but I played a bit a long time ago with a MC-303 and this is
the kind of sound I'm looking for.