[Liverpool] Linux Multimedia Studio

oscillik oscillik at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 13:06:11 UTC 2009

Actually, I just watched the demo video of the application....either it
looks like they should've demo'd on a better computer, or Linux still has
issues with latency :-/
Quite a few buffer underruns by the looks of it. Probably a config issue on
that particular computer. But I would be tearing my hair out if I had to put
up with audio drops when enabling sequencer parts like that :(