[Liverpool] Linux Multimedia Studio

Jérôme Fuselier jerome.fuselier at free.fr
Tue Jun 23 09:45:17 UTC 2009

Hi,

Rebirth is working fine with wine. It's a bit tricky to install but
there's a webpage on winehq which give useful information. But the
interface seems really complex, when there are more than 200 buttons in
an interface my brain starts to give away.

Anyway, thanks for your input, it helped me a lot.
Jerome