[Liverpool] Linux Multimedia Studio

oscillik oscillik at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 14:10:04 UTC 2009

Yeah, unfortunately for the kind of music you want to make, there is a bit
of a steep learning curve with the interfaces on the devices. Because of the
intrinsic way in which the sequencer plays a major part in the sound of the
music, pretty much any emulation of the instruments stays true to the
original user interface. Even the very good hardware emulation of the
TB-303, the x0xbox <http://www.ladyada.net/make/x0xb0x/>, uses the same
method for inputting notes and slides.
As far as getting help with using music packages and so on, I'm sure those
of us on here who are audio-savvy would be glad to help. I personally love
any excuse to talk about music geek stuff, so I'd be more than happy to
assist in any way that I can.

Regards,
Andrew