[Liverpool] Call to Arms: FOSSCamp Liverpool?

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Tue Jun 30 12:00:19 UTC 2009

I know a few of us have discussed in the past the running of a Barcamp
style FOSS event, Now we're rolling in the middle of summer maybe its
time to grab the bull by the horns and start pulling one together.

Interested in helping organise it? Drop me a mail and we can chuck
together a list or a google group and maybe take the next few steps. If
you know anyone who would be interested in helping out then forward this
message onto them :)

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/