[Liverpool] Talk Proposals

Tim Dobson lists at tdobson.net
Thu May 7 15:32:33 UTC 2009

Hey I've also got a talk proposal though at this point it's little more
than statement at the moment.

I (possibly a small group us actually) would like to give a talk at
livlug about DFEY related stuff sometime before mid july if you'd be
interested at all?

I'll be a little more specific about what it'd be about shortly, but at
this moment in time my hands are tied with several other things.

What do people think?

Tim