[Liverpool] Liverpool Digest, Vol 175, Issue 8

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Mon May 11 09:31:16 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 01:50 +0100, dmail wrote:
> ref: Paul Leech
> "I would welcome some constructive criticism to add to my armoury "
>
> Are Microsoft a scum sucking bastard of an organisation?"
> Is that not a suggestive question rather than a question?

Yes, it is indeed a suggestive question and a good one, too.  I would
point out, though, that "suggestive question" and "question" aren't
mutually exclusive.

> "Micro$oft"
> There is no dollar sign in there name and this type of thing is
> childish!

Yes!  This is a terrible abuse of the English language!  It is
absolutely *checks*dictionary* abhorrent!

> "Also, I didn't get the job I went for as they were still struggling
> with micros$hit did not see any need to change(peasants)..."
> You know Paul these types of comments make you no better than a
> Windows
> zealot.

No way!  Linux zealots are *much* better than Windows zealots on account
of not using Windows!

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>