[Liverpool] Don't Disconnect Us

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 13:01:04 UTC 2009

<soapbox> This is very important. I've been supporting the ORG campaign and
also the stuff going on at the 38 Degrees website. Latest news last week is
that Mandelson stepped down on disconnection without warning. You will now
have to get 3 official warnings before any disconnection and there will also
be a proper appeals process. It's not clear yet if this will involve a
proper court case and a judge looking over every disconnection request, but
hopefully it will. Guilty until proven innocent is not justice. Progress is
being made in fighting this but we need to keep going.</soapbox>

Sorry for the rant :)

Dan