[Liverpool] Ubuntu On MSI Wind

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 18:27:50 UTC 2009

Sorry folks, just heard that my friend can't make it tonight after all.
Something came up last minute apparently, but she is still wanting to come
in December instead. Seems there's no panic for the USB stick now. You've
probably all left to make it to the meeting now. Sorry for the late notice.

See you in about 30mins, just heading off myself any minute

Dan