[Liverpool] Ubuntu On MSI Wind

oscillik oscillik at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 15:20:26 UTC 2009

with regards to my own experience with EeePCs running ubuntu (virtually the
same hardware, a few differences) wireless seems to be autodetected with
9.10 Karmic. unfortunately i've no experience with the MSI Wind, but i'm
sure someone on here has one and can chime in!

is there any particular reason for going with UNR over the standard Ubuntu?
i was under the belief that the only changes were with the Netbook Remix
interface, which to me seems a bit...limiting. but then again its not my
netbook! :)