[Liverpool] LUGRadio 2009 / OggCamp - LivLUG jolly

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:53:19 UTC 2009

Well obviously I'll be there. I arrive by car with Fab and other friends mid
afternoon on 23rd. There's a party at the Hogshead on Friday night so I hope
to see some of you there. We're staying at the Connaught for the whole
weekend and I'll be leaving about 9am on Monday. I have to get the hire car
back to Birkenhead before 11am.

It's gonna be good :)

Dan