[Liverpool] LUGRadio 2009 / OggCamp - LivLUG jolly

Tim Dobson lists at tdobson.net
Mon Oct 12 23:40:01 UTC 2009

Andrew Williams wrote:
> We're inching forward towards the date and I thought i'd just put a
> feeler out as to who is heading down and what your plans are. Maybe if
> we have spare wedge of time between the various pre/post parties the
> LivLUG crowd could grab a few drinks.

Hey hey, I guess I'm not livlug crowd :(  but these are my plans anyway! :P

So Friday is my birthday :P so I'm taking the day off work and wussing
out on the traditional clubbing to get a lift down to the connaught (or
whatever the official hotel is called!) to hang out with you lot. :P

I think I'll be there from the afternoon of the 23rd -> sometime on
sunday afternoon/evening.

If anyone wants to join the *entire* Pokebook team hanging out on Sunday
then just give me a poke...

*runs*

Anyway see you soon!

Tim