[Liverpool] Iceweasel

oscillik oscillik at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 18:48:32 UTC 2009

Well it is actually a different browser experience, but since you refuse to
test it out for yourself and blindly follow what someone else on "teh
intarnents" says, then that is of course your prerogative.
experience is a wonderful thing.

as a side note, i am hotly anticipating Google Chrome OS and shall be
installing it with a view to permanent use on my EeePC as soon as there are
public betas available.