[Liverpool] Iceweasel

Bryn Pritchard brynstero at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 14:46:05 UTC 2009

To be honest I have used both Iceweasel and Ff on Debianamd Ubuntu.
The experience I had was not terrible for either browser. I had untold
trouble with Opera, for the life in me I could not get Flash to work.
Thatsaid as a browser it was alot slicker than either of the Mozilla
based browsers. Lets not fudge things here by introducing a browser
for an operating emvirent that so weak and full of flaws and failings
that it makes a plan by Baldrick se like a good idea. Even in it's
latest incarnation rather than fix the problems it's authors are
trying to bully website devs into using it's buggy standards.

Sent from my iPhone