[Liverpool] New Netbook/Laptop suggestions

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Wed Sep 9 08:56:16 UTC 2009

My EeePC 701 is showing its age now, its rather slow and sluggish and no
matter how much I try to warrant it, the keyboard and screen are too
small for regular use. I've come to realise this when I got a laptop
from work and spend more time using that than my EeePC.

I'm in the market for a new (cheap) laptop, something in the 10-12"
range and for a reasonable price. I've been eyeing up Dell Mini 10s on
the Dell Outlet store. Does anyone have any experiences of these
machines? Or do you know another good little laptops/netbooks?

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/