[Liverpool] New Netbook/Laptop suggestions

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 12:41:57 UTC 2009

It was direct from Dell website, came mail order but it was a limited offer
I think. Might have been an older model or something they were trying to get
rid of. It seemed too cheap to be true at the time. I think it was £165
including delivery. This was about 6 months ago if I remember rightly. I'd
have to check with her when she bought it though.

Dell Outlets are retail counters they have in places like PC World and some
other large shops I think. Never been to one as I tend to do my shopping
online. I'm far too lazy to go to an actual shop (scoffs) hehe

Dan