[Liverpool] Manchester Free Software Talk - James Wallbank, Access Space Sheffield

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 13:50:13 UTC 2009

I encourage people to go to this if you can. Sadly I'm deep in preparations
my trip to America next week and can't :( James is a really entertaining
speaker. Very funny, and a nice bloke to boot. What they're doing with
Access Space is brilliant. I saw him speak at Open Source City last year.
Worth the trip I reckon.

Hope it goes well, and I hope it will be recorded too.

Dan