[Liverpool] Liverpool Linux User Group Meeting - April 2010

Ben Arnold iamseawolf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 14:54:54 UTC 2010

Hi all --

I'll try to come tonight but it'll probably a bit later on. My
dissertation has decided to blow up in my face, in the closing stages.

At the risk of being on pubwatch again, FWIW (etc) 'Spoon's beer
festival starts tonight, so the Welks may be a bit busier than normal.

If someone could mail/dent/tweet/flare where the crowd is, not at the
social centre, I'd be most grateful.

Hope to see you later,
Ben

--